About Blog

As a young Nigerian adult, haven learnt all i have in the short period of time that i ventured into self development and finding myself and purpose, I realized that there are a whole lot of things i would have done differently and in all honesty, there are so many issues disturbing young adults in Africa particularly and the world at large and no one has actually looked into those issues or it has been taken as a normal thing which is quite very unfortunate. The society is changing at a very rapid rate and no one has a clue on how to either stop these changes or at least how it could be handled or curtailed and as a matter of fact, the more technological advancement there in the world the more changes are bound to occur.
         I have always wanted to do something that is problem solving,life imparting,motivating and of course profit making(at the end anyways) and that was how blogging became a passion for me. 
        In this blog i am going to be discussing issues relating to teenagers and young adults,being one myself i will be looking at life issues from a young adult's point of view and with your opinions, contributions and thoughts we can actually try to provide solutions to these issues
       I will like to state categorically that i am also in the learning process and in as much as i am very opened to constructive criticism  and  stand corrected in my opinions , I will not in any way tolerate any form of cyber bulling.
       Having said that we can now very much proceed..I sure do hope that you don't just enjoy the articles I will post here but that you will understand certain issues and become a better person . I will be so excited to get your feedback, your opinions mean a lot to me. have a wonderful time here 😄😄 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AFRICAN PARENTING (The child's Perspective)

The School System And True Education